Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Lives

I am so thankful today for the knowledge that I have that my Savior lives. I know that He was crucified, after He had atoned for the sins of the world. He suffered, He bled, and He died. Three days later, He had risen, and lives today. I am thankful for the sacrifices that He made for me personally. This year I have had plenty of opportunity to seek the blessings that He has made available to me through the atonement, and I cannot begin to describe the peace it has brought to my heart through all the many trials we have faced this year. So, today, I rejoice that He lives.



*Don't you love my cute little sign? It says "He Lives, my kind, wise, Heavenly friend." They made these at church the other day, and I was having a not so good day, so my sweet friend made mine for me.


No comments: