Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby #3...

...will be here on or around December 3rd, 2011!! We are so beyond excited about this new addition to our family! We found out about 5 weeks ago, and I wanted to wait to share the news until I knew for sure things were going well. After 2 good ultrasounds and a fantastic heartbeat, I couldn't contain myself any longer!


The kids are really excited. Peyton sings songs about the baby in my tummy all the time, and Brody says "I can't believe you are having a baby!" It is going to be strange having Peyton go from our littlest to our middlest, but I know she will be a good big sister. I already know how Brody will do because he is an EXCELLENT big brother to Peyton!


Like my first two pregnancies, I have been really sick with this one. In fact, I think I have actually been sicker with this one. I'm grateful for the sickness though, because I know it means that the baby is healthy and growing at a good rate. However, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to not getting sick every few hours anymore.


Our "Gummy Bear" at 7 weeks

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!