Friday, August 26, 2011

Brody LOVES Kindergarten!



And Kindergarten LOVES Brody! Despite the 6:30 wake up time every morning (which I am not too fond of), going to school was exactly what Brody needed. He gets the socialization, and structure that he has always craved. He is such a smart little boy and needs to keep busy all the time.


His favorite thing about Kindergarten? Recess of course! His best friends at recess are Cadence, Audrey, and Grace. He assures me he plays with boys as well, but the girls are just "cool".


His teacher, Mrs. Myers is amazing! She is very nurturing and loving and Brody adores her. She does a good job of keeeping the parents informed of what they are learning and doing in class each day/week. I walk him into the school every morning so I get to catch up with her when I drop him off. She has reported that Brody is a "pumpkin" and that she could sit and listen to him talk all day long. :) Love my little Kindergartener!!!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that he is a ladies man!! What little girl WOULDN'T want to play with that cute guy during recess?? :) So glad he is enjoying kindergarten!!