Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5, 2011



  • Brody stayed the night with Nana tonight. He loves his nights with Nana! He took his V-Reader with him so he and Nana could lay in bed and read books together. He is growing up so fast!

  • Peyton went with Auntie Tashya tonight to watch stars fall. They stood by the lake and threw rocks in the water and watched the stars. It was a perfect night for Peyton!

  • Nick and I got the first night out alone in a LONG time! We spent the evening at Red Lobster and Target! It was a perfect evening for Nick and I!

  • Peyton's new favorite word right now is "Humongous!" She says it about anything that is big. It is so cute the way she pronounces it too! "Who-MONG-us!" So cute!

  • My next few pictures are going to be random from my SD card, as I have been slacking at taking pictures lately!

No comments: