Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011



  • While in the bathtub tonight, Peyton climbed out, and told me "Go away, mommy!" I asked her why she wanted me to go away, and she said "Go see Daddy! I want to jump in the bathtub!" That girl is such a cute little stinker!

  • During FHE tonight, Brody conducted. He chose Peyton to pick the opening song, which was "I Love to See the Temple." Daddy said the opening prayer, and I gave the lesson, "I Am a Child of God", and Peyton chose the closing song, "I Am a Child of God" as well.

  • The kids rode their bikes up and down the sidewalks and through the neighborhood tonight. They are getting so good on their bikes!

  • As I am writing, Peyton is laying in her own bed, screaming her head off for me. It is hard not to get up and give into her, but she needs to learn to stay in her bed at bedtime, and go to sleep on her own. It still tears at this mamma's heart.

  • We watched the movie "The Brother of Jared" tonight after FHE. I love the Living Scriptures (despite their price tag), as they are a great way for the kids (and myself) to learn the stories in the scriptures.

No comments: