Saturday, January 1, 2011

Janua 1, 2011

Here's to a new start on my 365 project! One of my New Year's Resolutions is to keep a better journal of what is happening with my sweet little family from day to day. This will act as that journal. I may alter the rules a little, though, and add more than 1 picture a day (if I have them), in an attempt to get better at photographing my kids.


So, here is my 1st entry for the New Year!


  • We rang in the New Year at the Homewood Suites in Rogers, with Jenny, Josh, Parker, Brynlee, and Wyatt Hall! We went swimming in the pool, ate pizza, watched movies, drank bubbly (sparkling cider), and laughed a lot! It was the perfect end to the year!


  • Today was spent with Grandma and Papa, celebrating Christmas with Nick's sister, Katrina and her family. We had a good time!


  • Peyton is talking so much now. One of my favorite quotes from this weekend, was yesterday. While at the pool, a little boy came up to her and squirted her with a water gun. Peyton looked at me and said "Mamma, that boy shoot me in the face with a gun...and I liked it!!!" Her little smile was so cute as she said this.


  • Brody is smart as a whip. He is starting to learn to read and write. He can write his name almost perfectly now.


  • As I sit here and write, Peyton is sleeping in her own big girl bed, and Brody is curled up next to his daddy on the couch, watching Men in Black for the first time. He seems to be really enjoying it.











    1. No comments: