Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 4, 2011



  • The Razorbacks lost the Sugar bowl tonight. Nick is not a happy camper tonight. My thoughts are, "Oh well, at least we made it there...better luck next year!"

  • Brody and Peyton stayed up with their Daddy to watch the football game! They are Daddy's little football lovers!
  • I of course, went to bed early. I'm not a night owl these days (the sad thing is, I'm not much of a morning person either)!
  • Benson enjoyed all the action while everyone yelled and hollered at the TV!
  • Josh, Jenni, Parker, Brynlee, and Wyatt came over to watch the game. Peyton has officially decided that Brynlee is her new best friend, not WyWy. She said "No Wy Wy my best friend, Binlee my best friend!" When you ask her who her next best friend is, she says "Parker!", finally, Wy Wy is her 3rd best friend! Poor Wy Wy has dropped 2 ranks!


No comments: