Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

I have headed off strong following my good friend Mary's Spring Cleaning challenge found at http://organizationforlife.blogspot.com/ I love the details she gives to each area, that I wouldn't have thought to do myself. So far, we (I say "we" because Brody, Peyton, and Nick have been chipping in, each in their own special way) have tackled the kid's bathroom, Brody's room, my linen closet, the dining room, and kitchen. I am one room behind, which is my closet. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow??? :o) Nick said he didn't realize that the shelves in our fridge were actually clear!
My fridge mess while cleaning it out.
My kid's bathroom mess. Peyton loved helping me "sort" through the junk!
Brody and I scrubbing the doors and wall on the linen closet

Remember how I said Peyton helped in her own special way???
She just wanted to make sure that mommy didn't neglect her daily chores! :o) Vacuuming is important too!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Way to go!!! Good job! You look so cute in these pictures by the way. I like your hair, and you are Super tan! Those last pics of Peyton are so cute!!