Sunday, April 12, 2009

Down came the fence...

We have blackberry bushes, a huge tree, and other shrubbery between the back of our privacy fence and the church's chain link fence. Over time, with the growth of the greenery, and many storms, the back fence has all but fallen down. We have finally taken the fence down, and are working on clearing out the bushes (trimming up the blackberry bushes, because I can't stand the thought of not having fresh blackberries in my backyard).

Brody thought it would be a big help to daddy if he got his sunglasses and his drill out to help Daddy! What a cutie!



*We are reserving some of the wood for my father in law and my friend, Rose, but there is PLENTY more. So...if anyone is in need of wood, please come and TAKE IT AWAY!!!! :o)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Brody looks so happy to be helping!! He is so cute!

The Gleave's said...

Looks like a BIG project! And it looks like you guys had a fun time coloring easter eggs!

Rose said...

I love the monkeys on your blog. So cute.. Sorry we didn't come and get the wood this weekend, we had a tree falling down situation sooo we'll get it as soon as we can borrow a truck. oh and it was nice sitting behind you at church today..

Mary said...

So, I don't have access to my email, even though I have access to the Internet ... long story. Anyhow, I had a nightmare last night that a cat came in the house while Nick was cleaning the carpets and that the cat was trapped in our house until we came home. I told Matt to call Nick and warn him that we have a really annoying cat that likes to sneak into our house, but he just laughed at me. I knew you'd understand my paranoia! It was really a terrible nightmare ... :)