Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friends Over!!!

Last Tuesday, poor Mary (the one mentioned in the previous post) was sick with the stomach flu. Blah! I was so sad that Mary was sick, but so excited that we would get her girls to come over and play all day! Brody and Peyton had such a blast! This was also the day I was able to complete my dining room cleaning, AND most of my kitchen! Those little girls sure were a big help at keeping my kids busy and having fun!

Brody, Peyton, Allison, Michelle, and Izzy spent the day playing in the play room, jumping on Brody's bed (and off of the top of it onto the mattress giggling), eating snacks, drinking juice...and, er...lemon juice. (Mary is going to kill me for this one!) While I was cleaning out the fridge, Brody saw the lemon juice and asked for some and I said he could try it but that it was very sour. He took one sip and said YUCK! Allison on the other hand, asked for some, and was in love. While the other kids drank water and caprisuns, she chose the lemon juice. Maybe that's why she is so darn spunky and cute?!

Izzy watching "Fox and the Hound" in the play room
Cutie pie Michelle
Brody and Izzy and the play room (surprisingly enough it was cleaned spotless the next morning)
Allison and her one true love
Allison and the juice again
This was about an hour after the other lemon pictures
We would love to have the girls over again...soon! As long as their mother lets them after realizing I fed her 3 year old lemon juice (at least it wasn't a full bottle!)

No comments: