Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Peyton's Blessing

Peyton Emily Petersen was blessed by Nick on Sunday, July 6, 2008. In attendance were my mom, Deffia Schoos, Nick's mom and sister, Tashya and Donnette, my Great Aunt and Uncle, Ben and Emily, and April and Tommy Lowden. The blessing was very beautiful, and the dress was goregous. Nick's mom made it for her and gave it to me for my baby shower. I am so grateful for our church, and the opportunity we have to have our children blessed by a loving, Priesthood holding, father.
Grammy's Little Girl
Our perfect little family

Uncle Ben, Aunt Emily and Peyton

She is so sweet!

Brody love love loves his sister!

She is SOOOO beautiful!

3 comments:

Cheramie said...

wow! what a dress, she is so beautiful. that picture with peyton and brody is too cute! you can see the love on his face.

~ Roxanne said...

I love the last picture of Peyton, so precious :0} Congratulations on the blessing!

Benn said...

We missed it! She is so darling. I love the picture of her and Brody as well. He just looks so excited to be with her! I can't wait to give her a little cuddle! - Michelle

By the way - that letter to Brody is really heart-warming. You are so sweet.