Saturday, July 12, 2008

The long lost camera...

Months upon months ago, I lost my camera. I thought that Brody had thrown it away. I was in the office, talking to a client on the phone, when I hear Brody's sweet little voice behind me saying "CHHHEEEEESEE!!" I looked, and he was playing with my camera. Rather than grabbing the camera from him, I left the room, so as to not be disturbed while I was talking to the client. The camera was never to be seen again. This happened probably mid April. We searched and searched and searched for the camera, but chalked it up to a lesson learned once we came to the conclusion that Brody had thrown it away. Afterall, I had left him in the office, and later that evening (before I realized the camera was missing), I took the office trash out, and Nick pulled the bins to the curb to be picked up the next morning.

Fast forward to beginning of June. I'm 9 months pregnant and nesting like CRAZY! I decided to clean under my bed. Not just pulling stuff out, mind you...I mean, taking the mattresses off, cleaning it out, vaccuming, etc! The whole 9 yards. Much to my surprise, when I pulled the mattresses off, my camera was sitting on the floor. These are the pictures that I found from that fateful day:


2 comments:

CD Black said...

I too have made the mistake of letting him have the camera while I was busy. I found mine under the 'Thinking Chair' with part of the shutter missing. Luckily, digital cameras do not need shutters! Yes, the pictures I found were just as insightful as yours. Perspective is the key to understanding our little ones!

Valerie Chandler said...

This is a great story. So glad that it showed up. I love Brody's photos.