Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 of Gratitude

Today, I am grateful for my husband. He is hard working, ever loving, hilarious, caring, sensitive, and my best friend. I think about the day we got engaged and light up every time I think about it. I am grateful for his sense of humor that changes my scowl when I'm angry with him to a fit of laughter in a matter of seconds. He has the ability to get out of any type of trouble with a joke. I'm grateful for his support in my decision to go back to work, and his interest and validation in the work that I do. I'm grateful for his sacrifices he has made for our family, in running his own business, and going to school. I'm grateful for the countless nights he has gotten up with our children in the middle of the night, and rubbed their calfs when they had leg cramps, sang songs to them when they were scared, and rocked them when they weren't sleepy. I love you, babe!

1 comment:

♥beatriz carvalho♥ said...

tomara que vocĂȘs estejam muitos felizes♥