Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12 of Gratitude

Today, I'm grateful for my grandparents. Not just my parent's parents, either, but my great aunt and uncle, Emily and Ben. My Nana and Papa kept us every summer growing up, and now I live close to my Nana. I love how she helps me with the kids, and is creating some of the same wonderful memories I had with her and Papa growing up, with my children now. I'm thankful for all that Emily and Ben do for us as well...from cases of diet pepsi to childcare. I know I can count on Nana, Emily, and Ben to help us whenever we need it! Sadly, my Grandma and Grandpa live very far away, but I am very grateful for them as well! I have so many great memories from my childhood in Grandma's kitchen, making "cookies" out of leftover pie crust. Thank you for all you do, to all of my grandparents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so thoughtful Nikki!

Seattle Home

chelsea said...

Nice post!

Frisco Garage Doors|Texas Antelope Hunting

VICKYFF said...

Thank you for the entertainment.Love those puffy clouds...Awww so sweet and lovely:) Kisses and hugs, darling
i will be much missed.
Scarves Scarveswitu

Elsewhere said...

To have a grateful heart makes our life meaningful, hopeful and at peace.

Arkè Wine said...

Vini

Arkè Wine said...

Vini