Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

I am so thankful this Easter season for Jesus Christ. I am thankful for His atoning sacrifices, and all that he has done for me. I'm thankful that through him, we can live again. I'm thankful for my sweet children, and the spirit that they have. They both have such a strong desire to be like Jesus and to speak often to our Heavenly Father through prayer.

These pictures were taken Easter day and the evening before. Our Easter Sunday was not just filled with candy and bubbles though...we had a wonderful day watching General Conference and hearing the voices of Prophets and Apostles. What a wonderful day it was!

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :(
still sad :(
What? We get candy??
Brody found his basket!
I love that smile!
Girly basket!


This was actually the night before Easter






No comments: