Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scentsy


So...I have started on a new adventure! I am officially a Scentsy Consultant! For those of your unfamiliar with Scentsy, they are the HOTTEST new thing in candles! The creators of Scentsy have created the SAFEST, most HARMLESS, most DELICIOUS smelling, BEAUTIFUL burners and wax to give your home a fresh, clean smell. With over 80 scents and a wide variety of burners, there is something for everyone!
No more hugging your candles, no more trimming your wicks, no more harmful chemicals and smoke filtration getting into your walls and carpets! Say NO MORE with Scentsy!


You can check out my website at www.scentsy.com/petersen to see what it is all about. The employment opportunities are awesome as well!

If you are interested in hosting a party, doing a fundraiser, or just placing an order, contact me and I will get you taken care of! You are going to love the products just as much as I do!

1 comment:

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Welcome to the Scentsy Family!