Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brody is Potty Trained!


Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted that yet! Brody has been potty trained since the end of March. I mean, TOTALLY potty trained! He stays dry at night, (most nights without even a diaper)! He is such a big kid now! He gets himself dressed, goes to the potty without even telling us anymore, and is such a good brother to his baby sister.


Brody talks like such a little man. He no longer speaks in baby talk, and it is almost too easy to carry on a conversation with him. Sometimes, though, he will try to sound insightful, and it makes me laugh! He will say things like "Mom, when you do something...you do something." Oh really?! Haha! Or my favorite "When I tell you I want more...I want more." He is so serious when he says these things too. They make sense to him, and make me smile, so I hope he keeps on with the "Brody-isms"!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

You need to keep a list of the 'Brody-isms'... Hayden is almost potty trained. He doesn't wear diapers during the day and rarely has accidents.

He still needs to be encouraged to go (about every hour)... but all in all, he's doing really well.

Yay for potty trained! Congrats to Brody!

Rose said...

Totally awesome! I can't wait until Hannah joins him.

Jen said...

um, I'm pretty jealous of the potty training! Everyone says girls are supposed to be easier than boys... but Leah is NOT ready yet and she's the EXACT same age! Darn it! :)

Jodie said...

I love this picture of him! He's a cutie!! I'm jealous that he is so independent. I can't get Lillie to go potty by herself, let alone get herself dressed. Congrats on that!

~ Roxanne said...

That is definitely something to celebrate!