Sunday, June 7, 2009

Peyton is walking!


It's official! Peyton started walking on May 26th, 2009. Nick and I were at the after hours clinic because Nick was really sick for almost a week with a sinus infection. While we were there, Peyton stood up, and we told her to walk to us, and she took a couple of steps. Of course, as with all babies, she plopped right down on her bottom afterwards, but started clapping at her accomplishment.


I am so proud of my little girl. She may be tiny (only in the 1st percentile), but she is a trooper! She rarely cries when she gets hurt, is determined to get what she wants, and doesn't let things get her down too often. I feel like she is the opposite of how I was when I was younger. I was somewhat of a cry baby, and got my feelings hurt easily. Peyton, however, seems to let her brother's picking on her roll off her shoulder. She has a great sense of humor and loves to play! Here's to you Pey-Pey!


1 comment:

~ Roxanne said...

She is so adorable! You have had some major mile stones reached lately :o}