Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Poop and Puke...

That's what my life has consisted of the past 24 hours or so. Peyton has had a blow out EVERY night this week. Brody woke up at 4:00 AM throwing up, and has thrown up 4 times since then. On top of that, he had a blow out in his diaper that leaked all the way down to his feet. In the past 24 hours the kids have gone through approximately 12 outfits, 4 baths, 5 popcycles, 3 cups of juice, 4 cups of gingerale, 2 saltine crackers, 5 blankets, 4 pillow cases, and who knows how many diapers! Please say it will get better soon! My poor poor babies...

6 comments:

Rose said...

oh Nikki, I can relate. It's so hard for the little ones because they don't know what's happening. I'll remember your them in my prayers. Keep those popsicles and pedia-lites going.

Courtney said...

Oh, how sad for all of you! Get better soon!!!

Melissa said...

I cannot relate... fortunately Hayden hasn't been sick like that (yet)... but it definitely sounds like Brody is feeling awful. Poor little man!!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Stacey said...

You poor thing!!! Oh I hope they get better for the hoilidays.

Steve said...

Hey! And you didn't tell me this last night because... I have sooo been there and know how exhausting that can be! So what do you need? Seriously tell me. By the way our bagels were rock hard this morning and so sorry if yours were too. Maybe I should stick with the first recipe. : )

Jodie said...

YUCKY!!!! Ya gotta love this time of year!