Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am still alive...well, sort of.

It has been a rough week in the Petersen house. Brody has not fully recovered (he still won't eat much, and complains of his tummy hurting, or his head hurting). Peyton got sick 3 nights ago...REALLY sick. The poor little thing lost everything in her tiny tummy. It is so hard when they are that little because they can't talk, and they can't tell you if they are feeling well enough to eat, and I just worry about her getting dehydrated. She only had it for 24 hours, but has been running a low grade temperature since then. Then, last night, she got sick again. REALLY sick again. I think I am almost out of laundry detergent from having to wash so many clothes. Nick and I have been feeling up and down, between headaches and slight nausea, we have definitely been fighting this thing. Lets all just hope that we are better for Christmas!

5 comments:

Rose said...

I'm so sorry for the yuckiness you all have. Please call me if I can do anything for you.

Stacey said...

Oh Nikki! That sounds terrible. I pray that your babies recover soon and that their little bodies can heal. Hopefully you are able to have a happy and healthy Christmas.

Carrie "Pie" said...

Ahh, Nikki, I'm sorry. I hope you all get better soon. It is so hard when little ones get sick. let me know if you need anything. I can bring you some laundry detergent :)! Merry Christmas!

Courtney said...

That's terrible. That kind of stuff always seems to happen around Christmas. I hope everyone gets better soon!

Melanee said...

Hang in there. Watch Peyton carefully for dehydration. Scary for ones that are so little.
Hope you all get feeling better soon. It's almost Christmas.
You sound like our family over Thanksgiving. We were all SO sick with major cases of the flu. Luckily we all managed to keep it away from Shaylee. She's the only one who didn't get it. Amazing.
Love to all,
Melanee & Donnie