Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet Pea!

I began making my own baby food today. I am attempting to incorporate more "real" foods into our meals. Brody is so picky, so I am going the "Deceptively Delicious" route, and hiding fruits and veggies in his meals. So far so good. We have had english muffin pizza's with spinach and carrot purees in the sauce, and fruits dipped in "chocolate dip," made out of avocado, margarine, cocoa powder, and confectioners sugar. I am also taking the purees and pouring them into ice cube trays and freezing them. I believe that this will help us save money, as well as be healthier for Peyton.


Despite what her face may say, she LOVED the peas!

While I was busy pureeing, Brody was off in the bathroom getting into trouble. He decided to spike his hair with lotion, hairspray, and gel! NICE!

4 comments:

Marium said...

Love the hair Brody! That is so cute

Carrie "Pie" said...

Hey Nikki! I loved all your posts! There's some good stuff in there!! You're kids are so cute! I haven't seen Peyton in a long time!

Jodie said...

Good idea with the hiding foods thing. I think Aimee has that same book. You should let Brody do his own hair more often. Very stylish!

~ Roxanne said...

Those pictures are so preciously funny!