Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Part II

Talking to my mom today, she pointed out that I forgot to mention two very important people in my lives, so...

  • I am thankful for my brothers, Ryan and Erik. I'm grateful to them for teaching me how to be a tough girl (I had to be growing up with those 2) :o), for protecting me against stupid boys in high school and being there for me whenever I had a broken heart. As we got older, they have become two of my best friends, who I can tell anything to. Thank you for all that you have done for me and helping me get through some hard times. I am also thankful that you have met wonderful women, Steph and Tracey! I love those girls and am grateful that they will be my sisters and am thankful for all that they have done for me as well!
  • Sitting in church today, I also realized that I forgot to show my gratitude for my primary class. I love them. I am thankful to Zayne for her crazy, spunkiness that keeps me on my toes. She is filled with the love of Christ, and always keeps us laughing. I am thankful for Obadiah for his reverence and his knowledge of the scriptures. I am also thankful that he acts silly when I'm not looking so I can be reminded that he is only 8 years old, and not 28! I am thankful for Morgan for her storytelling abilities, and her preparation. She always brings her scriptures, and is always willing to say the prayer. I am thankful to Jamison...or should I say...Bobalicious?! I am so thankful that he has come out of his shell over the past year and a half. He brings so much laughter and joy to my class and to my life. I am thankful to Sydney for her ability to be sweet and kind to everyone. She also has a strong knowledge of the Gospel and is willing to share it. She is a great missionary and friend. Finally, I am thankful to Aaron. His quiet demeanor tends to cover up his fun filled spirit. He is so sweet, and funny, and kind to others. He always knows how to choose the right, and is a great addition to my class. I love all of kids, and wish that I could follow right along with them throughout primary. They are amazing little people who will grow into righteous adults. Thank you to their parents for sharing them with me!

1 comment:

Melanee said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We are thankful for our family. Have a wonderful day filled with family.
Love to all,
Donnie & Melanee Higgins