Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Zoo

We have also gone to the Point Defiance Zoo on our trip. Brody loved seeing the monkeys, the "elphenants", the "walsuses" (walruses), and the whales! He also enjoyed a ice cream cone (a little too much). Mmmmm...Ice cream!
Mom and I
Steve, Brody, and the Elephants
Pey-Pey and I
Cool! Water!
Brody admiring the walrus
The walrus "kissing" Brody
Little cub
Mom and I again

Brody playing in the sand
Lemur!
Sliding!
Pretty girl Papa sliding

Brody and Papa
El Tigre
Brody and Baby Sea Otters
Monkeys! My favorite!

My little spider man

My little spider man

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

im sorry but i cant help but ask who will be watching your little angels when u go back to work? Im looking for a job for next summer and want to do some kind of child care! Please let me know if you will be working next summer and need someone to watch your kids!

Lindsay Shipman