Saturday, March 1, 2008

Brody's First Bike Ride

Tonight Nick took Brody on his first bike ride. While playing outside, Brody went into the garage and wanted to sit on the bike and kept saying "vroom vroom." Nick put Brody on the bike and pushed him around a little bit, but then he lowered the seat and got on the bike with him. They rode around (VERY SLOWLY) the sidewalk for about 30 minutes. Brody loved this new adventure and was not scared at all. It looks like he will be getting a tricycle (and a helmet) for his birthday after all.
Look at me!!!
My first bike ride...I am a pro!
I love spending time with my Daddy!
CHEEEEEEEESE!!!
Weeeeeeee!!! This is fun!

6 comments:

Cheramie said...

he looks sooo happy in every picture! he must of really enjoyed the bike ride.

Marium said...

Look at that smile!! so cute

Carrie "Pie" said...

These are cute pics! I have a funny bike story...When Lincoln was about 6 months old, Levi took him for a bike ride, by holding him in one arm and stearing with the other. While riding, Lincoln fell fast asleep, and I got a picture of him sleeping through his first bike ride!

~ Roxanne said...

Yeah Brody! It is so fun watching him grow and remembering when Hunter, Sydney, and Parker were little.

Valerie Chandler said...

I love these pictures.

Aleasha said...

Hi Nick. I got your blog off of spencer and kellys. how are you? your little boy looks just like you. you have a very beautiful family. hope all is going well for you. stay in touch!