Monday, March 3, 2008

BOOK TAG!!!

Book Tag......You're it!
This is what you do:1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

I am at work right now, and the first book I picked up is "Behaviorally Troubled Children, Adolescents & Young Adults." However, page 123 is a "notes" page, so I will have to pick another book. Okay, I pick the DSM IV TR: "Younger Children may not get express specific fears of definite threats to parents, home, or themselvs. As children get older, worries or fears are often of specific dangers (e.g., kidnapping, mugging). Anxiety and anticipation of spearation become manifest in mid-childhood." This was on Separation Anxiety Disorder.

Okay, I tag Mary, Cheramie, Christina, Aimee, and Megan!

2 comments:

Carrie "Pie" said...

Funny how 3 of the books tagged were about children psychology and raising children. Have a great day at work!

Christina Weedon said...

Ohhh... I've never been "tagged" before. Fun! :o)