Monday, March 1, 2010

Peyton's Hair Cut

About a week and a half ago, I picked Peyton up from my in-laws in the afternoon. Like any other typical day, her hair was ratty and matted with food (NOT my in-laws fault...Peyton likes to smear food in her hair and anything else she can get her hands on). I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran her over to Bella Mia and had April (not my usual hair girl, but she did a great job) chop her hair off! She looks SOOOOO cute!

Her hair cut made me smile and remember my Papa. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to have long, beautiful hair, like a princess. My Papa on the other hand, always wanted me to have short hair. He used to tease me and tell me when I went to bed, he was going to cut my hair short. Now I know why he loved short hair so much. Peyton looks just like me, and she is sooooo stinkin' cute with short hair. Papa knew what he was talking about. All I can think is that he is looking down on her and is smiling at what a beautiful, sweet, little girl she is.





1 comment:

The Gleave's said...

Cute little haircut! I'm jelous of her hair! I wish Shaylee had hair we could actually cut into a cute style.