Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010

Dear Peyton,

I have started this blog with the purpose of writing daily letters to you, to remind you throughout your life, how much I love you. How much I have loved you as a child, and how much I love you as you grow. I have attempted journals before, and I have attempted a similar blog to this one before, but have failed miserably. However, being in the Hospice field now has shown me the importance of always documenting your lives, and reminding you constantly of how much I love you. My hope is for Daddy to also contribute to this blog, and help record your history.

I don't have much to say about your life today, as I was at work all day. :( I left for work right after you woke up, and returned home 9 hours later, only to leave with Daddy to do some carpet cleaning. I hear you had a fun day with Daddy, Tashya, and Grandma. I'm sorry that I am working right now, and hope that it doesn't ever cause for resentment later. Know that I am doing it because I love you, and I want to be able to provide you with everything you need. If it means me working for a few years so we can fully be out of debt, I will do that.

When I came home today, however, you screamed "mommy! mommy!" and threw your arms around my neck. You had my pink lip gloss on your lips (not sure where you got that from), and you started giving me big, sweet, yummy, little baby kisses. I love those kisses!

Unfortunately, when I got home today, you were asleep. Luckily though, I only work 4 hours tomorrow, and the rest of the day is devoted to YOU!

I love you more than life, baby girl!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments: