Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a Sad, Sad, Day.

My computer crashed when we came home from Washington for Christmas break. Unfortunately, I had NONE of my pictures backed up over the past 6 months or so. I am praying that I put all the good ones on my facebook so I can save them to my hard drive and upload them on here so I can share them with everyone. The whole hard drive crashing thing has been heavy on my mind, but I keep pushing it aside, hoping that one day, I'll turn my computer on and magically have all of my treasures back. My pictures, my videos, Nick's advertising. Lesson learned, however. BACK UP YOUR FILES PEOPLE!!

My New Year's Resolution (which I'm already miserably failing at), is to spend 15 minutes a night blogging about my kiddos and our life. This is the Petersen Family History center, in a sense, and I need to be more proactive about keeping up with it. I'm going to begin by blogging about what is new with each member of our family. So, here goes nothing! :)

No comments: