Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daddy Petersen

Nick has been super busy lately. His carpet cleaning business is flourishing. He has recently gotten back into water restoration and is learning so many wonderful things in the process. He has learned how to be a handy man, how to manage a family, 24 hour water restoration needs, and his business...all on his own, might I add.

I'm so proud of Nick and how he has stuck with this company and built it from the ground up. Every young couple goes through their (as my step-dad called it) "macarroni and cheese days." We have definitely had our mac-n-cheese years, but what a peace of mind to have now to know that Nick has built up a company that can support our family. No more sleepless nights, and we are both so excited about the future!

Not only is he expanding the company with water restoration, he is also expanding into tile and grout color sealing. This is going to be an AMAZING add on to the company! In fact, I am going to have "snow white" grout in my kids' bathroom tomorrow night! :)
I love you, Nick and am grateful for all that you are!

No comments: