Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a Fun Weekend!

After a week recovering from bronchitis, I was able to have a lot of fun this weekend. First, on Friday, we went to Carrie and Jodie's Murder Mystery party! How fun! It turned out that my sister in law, Tashya, was the murder (it was also her 32nd birthday!) I got to dress up as a maid, and Nick dressed up as a retired body builder. I was Kristine Chlorox, and he was Hans Schwartzenbigger! It was hilarious!
Then, on Saturday, I went to Sign Sealed and Delivered's crop night with April, Erin, Courtney, and Danielle. It was a lot of fun! I got a lot of scrapbooking done, and some MUCH needed girl time! I am hoping that we can make it a monthly event!

2 comments:

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

Oh girl it will defiantly be a monthly event!!

~ Roxanne said...

How fun, I would love to particapate {spell?) in a Murder Myster game :0}