Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm BACK!

I am back! Woohoo! Ever since the nice ATT man came to my house today...I keep getting drawn into this room. I know I have things to do...laundry to finish, dinner to cook, etc....but after 2 months without internet I can't help but want to look at everything and everyone that I have missed seeing over the past few months!

It is so funny to me how much we depend on the internet now a days. I remember being in 5th grade and taking a trip to the computer lab, where this new invention...the internet...was going to be taught to us. Back then, you had to dial up (remember the scccchhhhhhhhsssschhhhheeeeeeekkkkkkk...that's my dial up noise), and it took FOREVER to get online. Now we can do anything and everything from banking, to blogging, to going to school. My, how times have changed in the past 15 years!

I am thankful that we were able to afford to get the internet back, so that I can get back in touch with my dear blogging friends!

1 comment:

Deffia said...

pictures please pictures please!! I have missed them sooo....