Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

Here it is Mary! :o)

7 Random Things about Yours Truly

1.) I didn't eat beef for 9 years. I quit eating it when I was 14, and when I was 23 (AFTER I had already had Brody, I decided that I remembered loving Whoppers with cheese, and gave in. Now, I LOVE hamburgers, and should probably lay off of them every once in a while.

2.) I started out my college career as a journalism major. I wanted to work in print journalism, preferably a magazine, but got pulled over to social work while I was a work-study student for the School of Social Work.

3.) I was born in Germany, and moved to Washington state when I was 6. I lived there until a month after my 18th birthday.

4.) My mom and I have the same birthday.

5.) I was on the diving team in high school for 3 years. I had to quit my Junior year though, due to torn ligaments in my ankles. I had to wear ankle braces for quite some time.

6.) I am a very unorganized person, but am doing my best to get organized (and stay that way) before June 18th!

7.) I hate cob webs. I know that is kind of boring, but it is one of my ultimate pet peeves. Unfortunately, we have high ceilings in our house, and a very short ladder, so I am stuck with cobwebs until we invest in a higher ladder.

3 comments:

B said...

Hey!

Saw you had a blog on myspace! Just wanted to say hi! You should check out my blog!
http://foshefamily.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I don't think I would have ever made it through a pregnancy without steak. Some days I would only survive because I knew a steak was coming for dinner ...

Valerie Chandler said...

A swimmer? Wow.

And a whopper tempted you out of vegetarian-ism? BK would love to know that, I bet.

I loved this post.