Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday Week

I have the greatest husband in the world. He not only celebrates the day I was born, but he celebrates the WEEK I was born. That's right...I get back massages, no laundry or dishes, and no poopy diaper duty for a WHOLE week!

This year he was extra sweet to me, and he swept me away to Branson for the night. We went to a polynesian show (since we didn't get to see one in Hawaii this was quite the treat). The next morning (on my birthday), I got up early, did some shopping at the outlet malls, then we went to Silver Dollar City for the day.

After 6 hours at the park, I began to really miss my kids, so we headed back and picked them up from Grandma's house, where I had a cake waiting for me. This was the best birthday ever!

*Sorry there are no pictures, but Nick packed my bags for me and forgot my camera!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It sounds like y'all had a great time!... and a happy birthday!...

Such a sweet guy!!! A week-long birthday... nice.

Melanee said...

Happy Birthday. WOW, you are SO dang spoiled, but deserve every minute of it.
Thanks for my b-day wishes too.
We are both May babies.
Take care!

Jen said...

wow!!! What a sweetheart!!! He needs to write a book for the rest of our husbands! :) You totally deserved to be spoiled, though!! Happy belated birthday!

~ Roxanne said...

Okay, I need Nick to talk to Jim! I love the birthday week idea.